Monday, May 26, 2008

The Waiting Game...



Well folks...that's it. That's my layout for this week's challenge on the Last Scrapper Standing. It was a scraplift. I'm happyish with this page even though it sooo much simpler than my work normally is. Tim is in love with it though so I guess that's why I stopped messing with it. lol. You should go check out the gallery of AMAZING work for this week's contest here. I'm sure glad I'm not judging. I'm not so sure I'll be moving on this week, but I'm crossing my fingers! lol. I guess that's about it for today. I'll upload the first lo I did for this challenge (and decided not to use) tomorrow.
credits: SU Always Artichoke cs, unknown tree pp, primas, stickles, K & Co "Classic K Bailey" chipboard words, Fancy Pants chipboard bracket, scoring blade, MM paint - Daffodil and Goblin Green, Colorblok brads, sandpaper, ribbon from stash

No comments: