Friday, June 13, 2008

Argh! @ the internet

So, I know I haven't updated since Tuesday...sorry about that. It's been raining and storming and our internet has been hit or miss since tuesday afternoon I. Mostly miss though! ARGH!!! Everytime I sat down to update the net was off...again...ARGH! Anyway, I have a GREAT puritan prayer from Valley of Vision I'm going to share with you tomorrow. However, for today, I'll leave you with the last two challenges for the Design team contest at Addicted Scrappers.

This challenge was to scrap about your routine. I chose to just scrap about one aspect of my routine, my bible study/prayer time. I also used this page for the Dream Girls challenge which was to journal in 5 different spots and have doodling. The journaling blocks/circles read (from left to right): "These are pages from my journals. They are from 2001, 2003, 2005, and 2007." "Today is June 12th, 2008 and I'm studying Acts and praying through Psalms." "Currently I have 26 prayer journals." "I started keeping journals in 1996." "Blessed Lord, let me climb up near to thee and live and long and plead and wrestle with thee, and pant for deliverance from the body of sin, for my heart is wandering and lifeless and my soul morns to think it should ever lose sight of its Beloved. - Valley of Vision"
credits: Addicted Scrappers June Dino-Mite kit felt frame, Love Elsie soft charms, Love Elsie tab sticker, unknown clear buttons, American Crafts clear journaling stickers, Your Memories by Design journaling circles, Tim Holtz grungeboard arrow, American Crafts glitter thickers, American Crafts letter stickers, paint pens, Rock Star bg paper

This was the last challenge for the DT call. We had to make 4 coordinating cards with at least two flowers and three brads or eyelets on every card. Almost all of the products on these cards are Love, Elsie. I also used yesterdays newspaper! ;)

5 comments:

Jess said...

amazing work Gina!

Jess said...

Gina did you submit this layout for the dreamgirls challenge?? It is sooo fantastic!

Debbie said...

Love it! Thanks for participating in our challenge!

Glenda T. said...

This is awesome!! Thanks for playing along with us!

Hello, I'm Vicki said...

ooh those layouts are amazing!! totally gorgeous