Saturday, July 26, 2008

Scrappy Fun!


This is a LO I did for our Christmas in July crop at Addicted Scrapper. You can check out all the fun here. There is a great prize and you have until Monday to get your projects uploaded!

Another LO, this one is about "why I scrap." Hidden journaling reads:

I’m not gonna lie, I LOVE scrapping. I love the papers, I love the chipboard, I love the paint and the sandpaper. I love the feeling of finishing a page and being happy with the results. It’s just plain fun for me. But no matter how much I simply enjoy it, I wouldn’t do it without my family. I scrap because God has commanded me in Acts to “go home to your family and tell them how much the Lord has done for you and how he has had mercy on you.” Scrapping allows me to do that in a creative way. In a way that they enjoy looking at now and will treasure all the more as they grow older. It allows me to tell even my great great great grandchildren of the wonders of the Lord! I praise God for making us creative beings and for allowing us to know this joy! Over all of my scrapbooking and creative work, lies the mantra and command, “whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”

You can click on the image to see the list bigger and read it.

and a detail.


No comments: