Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sorry

I'm feeling sorry for myself today. So I'm going to whine to you all so that maybe my family won't have to listen to it. Sorry. So Tuesday night I started running a fever (a whopping 102.9 to be exact!) and just generally feeling cruddy. My wonderful mother in law kept my kids over night so I could get some rest and by Wednesday mid morning I was feeling much better. I went and got the two crazies and we came home and hung out till nap time (and I indulged in one too.) I wasn't feeling 100% by any means, but better than I had been. Fever has been coming and going randomly. Felt pretty darn crappy again this morning and had another fever so I decided to call the Dr. and see if they could fix me up...I mean Dh and are supposed to be having a weekend get-a-way starting tomorrow and I don't want to be feeling all icky while we're gone!!!!! So I go to the Dr, they check my pee (I had told them I thought maybe I just had a bad UTI or kidney infection.) Nope, nadda. They said my pee looked good and didn't see anything else they could treat either...um...then why do I feel so crappy and why do I have a fever!?!??!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just want to cry (which insidently, I've been doing on and off all morning!) So...there ya have it. Sorry ...but thanks if you made it this far. I just want to feel better. And now I shall take a deep breath and try to do a better job of not feeling sorry for myself.

3 comments:

Jess said...

ohhh Gina...I am so sorry you are not feeling good...hang in there! Hope you guys have a good weekend!

Bekah said...

Sorry you're sick Gina! Hope you perk up for your trip. Can you take Tylenol?

jessica said...

Aww, Gina, I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well! I should not have found this out on the internet!!:-( I'll pray you start to feel better by tomorrow and if you need anything, food, errands, etc. call me!