Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Over!!!!!!!

Wow. So the Last Serendipity Scrapper Standing is finally over. (although I'm pretty sure that none of us in the top 5 were actually STANDING when it was all over! lol...we all kinda crawled or dragged ourselves across the finish line in the wee small hours of the morning! lol)

It was a TON of fun and I've totally fallen in love with Serendipity Scrapbooks. They've got a ton of fun stuff going on and a great board full of amazing DT girls and members. I completed an AMAZING 82 LOs since the contest began (a month ago.) and the most amazing part is MOST (not all, but most) of them I really love!!!

Our last challenge was to create our own kit and then make as many LOs using JUST our kit as possible (there were very specific requirements for the kit of course!)

Here's my kit:


And a couple LOs I did using it. (I did 11 total)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them all Gina! Glad you made it through the contest. I agree, Serendipity is totally cool.

ellen s. said...

you worked, it girl! awesome. just awesome!