Saturday, February 13, 2010

My "Origins"

Heheheh..I'm a big dork.  My papercrafting "origins" are with cardmaking...but I'm a self-proclaimed scrapper...and haven't been very good at making cards for a few years.  However, latetly I've been having fun playing around with more cards when I want to make something but don't have time to do a LO. 

Today, during naptime was one of those days.  I NEEDED to do something crafty, so I pulled out my Basic Grey Origins paper and some new punches I got yesterday and started playing.

 
My dad's birthday is Monday, so I made him a little card...I used Distress EP for the cake and the punches are by MS.

 

and another simple card playing with my new MS punches (plus another one here...do you see it?)
I sprayed Coffee Shop glimmer mist on the card first then added the BG stickers, the label I punched with my Stampin' Up Modern Label punch and then I sprayed the Belle Blvd. letters with Helmer Spray adhesive and added glitter.  I also added glitter to my butterflies.  


4 comments:

Bekah said...

Love the punched edges! Which punch is it??

Bekah said...

Love the punched edges! Which punch is it??

Rebecca Keppel said...

Love your cards! The punch work, misting, it is all fab :)

Mara Campbell said...

Oh, I love that punch!!! I love how you used it all around the edge of that card, gives it such a great look!!