Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Is...

One of Becky's challenges during our Organize Your Heart crop was to do  a LO with a title that started "Love is."  I still had that in the back of my mind when I started on this LO for the American Crafts challenge to make a Valentine's LO or card...and then when I saw these pictures it all just fell into place. 

Love is...

I also used my American Crafts Precision Pen, and some of my favorite Thickers!
Oh, and the punch I'm going to have to look for on-line.  I threw the box away and can't remember what it's called (its a Martha punch though!)
and aren't these cupcakes just yummy?!??!  I fussy cut them from the AC Romance Papers (all the PP's are from this collection.) I added embossing powder for the "frosting" and on one of them I sprinkled glitter over it for some extra glitz.
 

1 comment:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Gina, you totally rock with that Martha punch! I love this--the cupcakes are scrumptious!