Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Scrappiest

I discovered Liz's new (to me) sketch blog, The Scrappiest, yesterday and went to town printing sketches...then I went and played!

I used sketch 54 and the super duper amazing Sassafras Monstrosities papers for this LO of 'Zekiel.


  Isn't he just about the cutest thing ever?  The journaling says, "Not only are you loved more than you will ever know, but you always make me feel loved too!"


and for this LO of Grace's progressive smile I used sketch the Bonus Friday Sketch.

all the papers on this LO are from Pink Paislee's Captivating line.




6 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

Gina these are just fabulous! I love the journaling around the shapes. And how you used the Sassafras without overwhelming the adorable photo!

Monique Liedtke said...

Oh wow!! Love your layouts!!! Especially the one about your DD's smile, it's really special!!!
Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest!!

Carol A said...

Love your LO's!!! Big surprise huh?!!! I recognize the pics of Grace...they were taken at my house in that lovely green bouncer seat! Thanks for the link! Checked out the site and really like it!

Melina said...

OH Gina...these are wonderful pages! I'm so far behind on scrapping. I love coming to your blog. I feel pumped to get some scrappin' done :)

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Gorgeous layouts Gina, you are very talented - love your style! Also wanted to welcome you to Scrap Attack Scrapbooking, hope you can join us for some challenges. :)

Peggy said...

cute layouts! glad to see you over at Scrap Attack Scrapbooking.