Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lily Bee Blast From the Past

I know I've proclaimed my undying love for Lily Bee before, but it's true.  I can't believe I'm going to share this, because I'm certainly not holding my breath about making it, but they're having a Design Team Call and I'm going to give it a go.  I ordered some new papers to play with because I had used up almost every last scrap that I had (plus, is that not a good reason to go buy new scrap goodies?!?  lol)  

So, while I'm not going to show you anything new yet, I thought it might be fun to go back and see some of the work I've done with Lily Bee papers in the past!






and a few minis...

This one won 3rd place in a Lily Bee contest...you can see the rest of the album here. 

And one I made for Zeke's golden birthday that you can see here.  

And hopefully I'll have some more fun stuff to share in the next few days!  :)





  

2 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

Cute layouts and I especially like your little books.

Lisa Spiegel said...

Good luck!!