Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Dance Pants


So this week is Kids Clothing Week which is ALWAYS fun, but I don't have time to do it full on this week.  PLUS it's themed now (this season's is Kid Art) and I really don't have time to mess with being even more creative.  That said, I have whipped up two pairs of comfy pants for Kessa and Zane so far.  




Cole's Creations has released a new dance pants pattern and it's SUPER SUPER fast and easy!!!  (My favorite kind! lol)  Now, my kids aren't dancers and these aren't ones that they'll probably be wearing out and about much but they're PERFECT for us for home and jammies and stuff.

They come in size 1-16!!!  That's a great size range and several of the skinnier mommas even made them for themselves.  You can get the Swag Dance Pants on sale for just $4.50 right now!!!


I used a heavier sweatshirt knit for Kessa's pants (the pattern recommends using a mid-weight knit so it doesn't hang quite like it should but they're super comfy!)


And I used a thermal/waffle knit for Zane's.  He LOVES anything with skull and crossbones or "pirates" on them so these were perfect.  

I don't try to get pictures of them together all the frequently, and as you can tell from the blurry pictures, it proved to be a bit challenging.  And then Zane decided he was done and that was that.  lol.  He just said, "I'm done now."  and walked off.  Well ok then.  

And because I know how much she'll love me for this one day...an outtake!  ;)   

No comments: